Thread: Kobo Patcher
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 03:23 AM   #43
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The first reference seems to be the factory values and I think it is being used to check that you are modifying a factory libnickel.so.1.0.0 so I would not modify it. The second reference is the one to be modified.
My take on this is that the first reference is for when you disable a particular patch, in which case the first reference is used to revert the binary to the original values in the firmware download (in case you had previously enabled that patch).
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote