View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 01:54 AM   #99
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You have to modify the OPF of an ePub in order to change the metadata. So not modifying any file is not possible.

Modify ePub is the only way to do it without doing it via Tweak eBook and doing it manually that does not do any converting. I suggest you go to the plugins forum and find the Modify ePub thread and put in a request for an original_ePub option to be added.
Thanks JSWolf,

We've drifted off topic, my primary issue is not with EPUB or AZW3 files, its with RTF (and PDF files) files, I've created a new thread here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=210598

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote