View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 03:23 PM   #1
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
calibre command line utilities and calibre defaults

Does anyone have any batch files that have the calibre command lines (rtf2lrf, html2lrf, etc.) with the same parameters as the default calibre conversion options? I'm finding that when using my calibredb on an ssh mounted drive, it's much faster to do the conversion locally to lrf and then just import the LRF over the wire.

I don't need to keep the original HTML and RTF files because I'm hoping calibre will be able to convert from lrf to epub eventually.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote