View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 06:09 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Aren't you running Ubuntu? I'm running Widows 7 and don't have a horizontal scroll bars. If I had it would probably solve my problem.

Maybe someone here will tell me where I can find the data that Calibre uses to form the file name and tell me how it can be edited.

Regards - John
90% of my Sigil use is on XP.
Scroll bars only appear when needed (Might be part of detaching the browser. Try that.) There is only a vertical scroll.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote