View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 04:01 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Hi Ducks-

What I'm asking about are the html file names as seen in the sigil book browser.

The book browser would show something like this:
How_High_Browse_Thou_Brown_Cow_split_000.html

I would like it to show:
Cow_split_000.html

The reason is so that I can keep the book browser to a reasonable width and see the number portion of the file name. It makes it easier to to build a TOC from scratch. (the chapter number is the file number plus X)

I am not trying to make any structural change or in any way modify how Calibre maintains its files.

As the bard said: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet".

Regards - John
Gotcha! Some of those can get obnoxiously long
Calibre just tacks on the splitxxxx part. (I don't see a reason to even keep a base name as the book is normally kept ordered and assembled)

Sigil book browser does have a bottom scroll bar (when needed).
I run Sigil on a multi-head system, so I have the Browser detached on another screen, so wide is not a problem for me. Normally.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote