View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 03:49 AM   #53
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri_b View Post
Attached.

But wait, it isn't last and checked version, maybe I will change it.

Yura

P.S. As you can see I query only for a few items: file_id, filename, is_directory, author and title, NO thumbnails are loaded, and the most important: the SQL uses index to find all items. It loads an index from DB and uses it to find and fetch all data, so thumbnails shouldn't affect to performance.
Ideally it will load only file_id's for first 10 pages, so there is will be no restrictions for book count. The problem as I wrote already how to fill alpha bar. I still look for it's solution.
a diff against r46 or r49 should be ok.
r50, last one as now, is a different branch were I put my first initial - and silly - patch to use covers in file system instead of in global.db. Note r50 branch will not be used anymore, work will continue in r49.
Iņigo is online now   Reply With Quote