View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 10:24 AM   #34
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Kranu:

I had the same problem - did it about three times a while back and each time it reverted and that line was missing.

About a week ago, I tried again after someone posted about justification in another thread.

I don't recall what I did but I believe that I rebooted and did not open anything on the kindle, edited that file and rebooted again. I think one has to be careful that the kindle does not re-write that file if the kindle is in some "active" state where it writes back its cached (or similar stored file) version.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote