View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #10
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
First, let me start by saying I have nothing against either the Kindle or the Nook Color, both are fine readers very capable of doing the job. My reader is the Aluratek Libra Pro and its excellent and costs a whole lot less than either the Nook Color and the Kindle. So my point is this if you do purchase either one of the readers make sure that you understand what the premium features of the Kindle and Nook Color are and that you realy want those features, otherwise save your hard earned dollars and buy an Aluratek Libra Pro. The premium features of the Nook Color and the Kindle are:

1) Touch screen in the Nook Color;
2) Dictionary;
3) Ability to take notes in the margins
4) the full keyboards that appear on both.

What is not a premium features are:

1) The color screen, Aluratek offers a color version that costs less then the Nook Color.

So make sure that those premium fatures are worth the dolars to y ou.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote