View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:47 PM   #3
SherryZoned
SherryZoned began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PSR300
I just got mine also. I have wanted an ereader before they became fashionable. I chose mine because of the price and portability. Here is why:

There are a lot of new readers coming out. Color ones and I did read all the reviews and this one seems like the best one for starting out with. I will give it a year or 2 and get a new one then. Since it is booming now giving this more time to work out all the kinks of first gens coming out makes he happy. Knowing that I did not spend a ton of money on a supposed better one and knowing that probably it will not be worth even near that because of the new ones is a plus. Also I do not need all the bells and whistles the new ones have right now, touch screen, mp3, high lighting options. I just want to read like a book and after having mine for a whole 3 days and read 1 1/2 books lol! I do no regret my purchase nor have any interest in upgrading right now.

Hope that helped.

I only need it to be a reader. I hate going wihout book and have done that in the past year or so due to the fact of i can not afford to constantly buy books!

So no for me I do not regret that decision. I am very happy with what I have and know I will upgrade at a future date..
SherryZoned is offline   Reply With Quote