View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 04:48 PM   #12
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewayherway View Post
Just checked out shortcovers new name and site called kobobooks.com.
It is an improvement for browsing books. There are now sections like mystery, romance etc.
There is now a link to free books but all the free books appear to be web based or mobile. Not for ereaders.
The first one I spotted says it's available in epub--but wants me to download ADE. Sigh. And maybe requires a kobo registration, but I suppose I should expect that, even for free ebooks.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote