View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 05:46 PM   #147
tigran
Zealot
tigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Aura One,HD,H2O,Touch,Mini,Kindle 3+DXG,Nook Simple Touch
Just for the record: replacing the internal card with 64GB micro SD (SanDisk Ultra) works fine in Kobo Aura HD, but now my Kobo Aura HD has no touch-screen function at all --- i.e. on replacing the top "bezel" thing I got into the same problem as a year ago (when I successfully upgraded to 32GB), but now it seems the chances of making it work are even narrower --- a year ago I lost just a bit of the screen and by persistently removing and re-attaching the top cover (for about 5-6 hours) I managed to make it work. Now the whole screen is unresponsive (except when I press some part of the perimeter, then some parts of the screen are responsive).

Any ideas? Tomorrow I am going to buy another Aura HD --- the question on my mind is whether I should do the same to it as well (and lose another 130 GBP) or should I just stick with 4GB + 32GB external configuration... I'll sleep on it
tigran is offline   Reply With Quote