View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 11:41 AM   #96
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Hmm... I'm not sure what happened to my post yesterday, anyhow

@nick yes I tried some of the settings you mentioned, the dilation did help I also dropped the sharpening. No I did not toy with the size/res. .... How do you change the resolution?

I think if PDFRead crops off the white marges and streches the image, then applies a edge softening algorithm it will be just as good as PDFLRF.

@ ashkulz: It's a screen capture using the SONY Connect software (it is avail for free). This software is pretty close to how the PRS-505 will look. (Only the PRS-505 seems to look slightly better). I hope the images where helpful. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I'd really like this to be the end all app
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote