View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #35
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I keep hearing this.

Really? There are cities and towns where you step outside and there is free WIFI?
Re read my post, I never said there were cities where free wifi was universally available. I said there are cities where you are never very far from wifi, some of which is free. McDonald's, Panera, most hotels, and a host of other businesses all offer free or a modest cost.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote