View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #270
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
While I won't be purchasing the iPad mini, at least in this iteration, (I already have an iPad 2, and would rather upgrade to a retina screen for ease of reading PDFs, if I do upgrade this year), I do like the form factor of the mini. I have long been hoping that I would be able to purchase an eink reader in this size (8 inches) with a Pearl screen, but never came across one. It seems like a very nice size for reading.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote