View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #265
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugjd View Post
Yeah, I guess I'd be interested in hearing how those with 7-10 inch tablets use their GPS? Are you hooking those things up to the dash somehow? I have a hiking GPS that is small and rugged for outdoors use, and then I can use it on the dash too, since it's only 3 and half inches. And then my phone when navigating a strange city. But none of those situations seem ideal for a larger tablet.
The Nexus 7 is one of the cheapest ways to get turn-by-turn navigation in a quality tablet/phone without having to pay for a data plan.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote