View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #990
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool A 3-way tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I've read through Death Masks so far, and the appropriate short stories from Side Jobs. Took a break for the Mobile Rad book club selection, and plan on continuing on with the series.

Also watched the TV series this weekend. I thought that Fool Moon was one of the better episodes.
Glad to hear that you're continuing.

Concerning the TV series I tend to favor these 3 episodes:

Hair of the Dog
Rules of Engagment
The other Dick

In all 3 cases I think the main reason I favor the above episodes is because of the actresses who are guest starring. Hmmm...and that makes me feel that I need to add Bad Blood to the list as well.

Last edited by alansplace; 08-06-2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: add info
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote