View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #982
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Dresden Files - Cold Days

Two quotes from F* Yeah Dresden Files!

Quote:
Cold Days’ estimated release date

Jim’s deadline for the “Cold Days” manuscript is July 1st. Penguin hasn’t told him when they plan to publish the finished book (revisions, printing, and distribution will take a few months), but I’d imagine fall 2012 is likely. Maybe Octoberish? It’ll all come down to what Penguin’s publishing schedule is like. A lot of art and science go into juggling which book comes out when.

I have no idea where the January 2013 date came from, but I’ve heard nothing from Jim or Penguin to give it any validity. It’s simply too early to know.

Of course, fans will have plenty of new material to get them through the year! In May, June, and August, we’ll get a trilogy of Dresden short stories in which Bigfoot is Harry’s client. There will also be a novella from Molly’s POV, set between “Ghost Story” and “Cold Days,” though its anthology doesn’t have a release date yet.

Jim has also been hard at work on two new series, which he was “auditioning” for Alera’s old slot in his writing schedule. You can read more about them here. They’ve been taking up the lion’s share of his writing time since “Ghost Story,” and I can’t wait to see how they develop! But now, he’s plugging away at “Cold Days” in earnest. You’ll get your book before you know it!

....and one from Amazon.co.uk

Quote:
Cold Days: A Dresden Files Novel

This title has not yet been released. You may pre-order it now and we will deliver it to you when it arrives. Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk.

Last edited by alansplace; 07-25-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: fix link
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote