View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 08:20 PM   #977
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool assorted stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricorn View Post
Nice, I'll look forward to that. Thanks.
Me too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricorn View Post
This morning I was sorting out book on my Kindle and I came across Ghost Story. OK, I'll just re-read a few pages.................... 3 hours later.............

Looks like I'm re-reading the whole book.
Well, you're having fun, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Last night I finally got back to the Dresdenverse! Read "Love Hurts" in Side Jobs then dove into Changes. Only read a little before I forced myself to go to bed.

Spoiler:
I'm still not a Susan fan. Just sayin'.

It's good to be back. I missed Harry and Mouse.

Just realized that once I read this one, I can finish Side Jobs with "Aftermath".
Glad to see you back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
Finished up Dead Beats last night, and it was another standout--maybe the best so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abtacha View Post
Yes, Dead Beat is something special
And besides being awesome it also introduces quite a few recurring characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Nice tweet from Jim last Friday:
Quote:
xxxxxxxxx (Loading Cold Days 96 percent) xxxxxxx---> Should finish it this weekend!
YAHOO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
For those of you out of Dresden eBooks and looking for something to read, read Wool Omnibus. You'll really enjoy it.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote