View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #66
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Of course, that is what happened when you didn't use the power responsibly.
Now you sound like my parents

In truth I do miss the full multi-tasking ability, but I also like the amount of battery life I get from these specialized OS.

Who nows once the CPU start getting faster and can utilize less power we might be getting more of a multitasking system in the future.

Also the great thing about Android is since it is open source there is always a chance somebody will event a tool that creates a multitasking environment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Is that Steve Jobs with the latest iPhone?
Oh... I didn't recognize him without his turtle neck.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote