View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 06:55 AM   #63
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
@HansTWN It appears the GSIII has the very feature your looking for. One of their enhancements is that you can watch video while operating your device. The video is always visible, but you can move it anywhere on the screen. (It's like a PnP)
I will check it out, thanks for the tip. HTC also has a nice wireless HDMI out addon. You can hook the phone up to your TV, start a movie and continue to work on the phone, to write e-mails, for example. In effect a dual screen setup. Looks very interesting, too. Now I just have to get it past my wife, our purchase manager....

Perhaps Samsung and HTC have read my complaints...
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote