View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 07:17 AM   #31
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
I've never written fiction, but I am an attorney and write a good deal in the course of my work. Whenever I have to take work home, I tend to have a tumbler of Johnny Walker to hand. I formed the habit when I was in law school. When I had a brief or a large paper to write, I would allow myself one good, stiff drink before I started writing. I don't know that it made me more creative. It did, however, allow me to relax enough of the law student tension to be able to calmly focus on the task at hand.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote