View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #12
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Jack... Have you thought of making a sketch in Kobo Sketch or what ever the program is called, copying it to the PC and then openning it in a graphics program and seeing what the dimensions are in pixels of the image?

Seeing I don't have a Touch and find it hard to pry from Sooty's hands I'm unable to try the experiment.
Wikipedia says it's a "6-inch, 800x600 Pearl E Ink Display"
I'm still not sure how that helps him. I suspect Calibre is already converting his covers to 800x600 when it recognizes his KT. It might help him a bit if he gets them natively in that size, so that Calibre doesn't have to convert them at all, but from his post, it seems he's intermittently not getting the covers at all.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote