View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 09:01 PM   #6
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool sure it says something

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Just wondering because someone had mentioned cover size being important. At the time I had no idea what to make of it. What is the size that should be used for covers to ensure they show up? I had assumed that the covers from amazon isbn etc were standard sizes. Prehaps this is not so. So what is the correct size to ensure your covers show clear clean and reasonable?

regards

jack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
The same as the resolution of your ereader screen. Higher res is a waste (unless you zoom) and lower is fuzzy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Well thats one way of saying things. but it really doenst say anything.
sure it says something. that the optimal size of your cover image is the same as your device's display size. i have a kiindle 3 with a display of 600x800 pixels. so the optimal size for a cover image for my device is 600x800 pixels.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote