View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 03:31 PM   #8
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I read very very slowly and my reading time is growing shorter. A book usually takes me a month or longer. And now that I no longer work and don't have twice daily commutes, I read even more slowly because of not sitting still for long stretches of time and can't look at a page for long without eye pain.

It's not important how quickly or slowly I read. It's once again being able to read at all that is important.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote