View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 09:58 AM   #3247
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedancer885 View Post
Thanks, that's not a problem any more. I was referring to the author url problem I reported after Jimm posted the official fix for the anonymous author problem.
Ah. I see what you're talking about now. The author URL isn't something I typically pay much attention too. Assuming you haven't figured out how to fix it yourself, if you have feel free to disregard, here's what i came up with.

Poking around a bit, it seems like your best option to fix it would be to sort your stories by Date added to Calibre. Actually, I'd sort by Author then Date so that the stories will be grouped by Author for each date. Since you know it would only affect stories added in this past week you can then select one story from each affected author and run the Update Metadata again. This should fix the author URL issue without having to go into Manage Authors and do it manually for each author.