View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #29
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakdaleMike View Post
Tubemonkey, I know it's a joke and one should never analyze jokes, but I wonder how long it took to set up the Sammy to look like that. That's sure not how it looks out of the box, nor how any normally-configured android device looks.
Funny, looks like many friends' Android smartphones except for having app icons only with no larger widget icons... guess it'd take me around three minutes max to have similar screen by deleting three widgets from homescreen and adding half a dozen apps... it's also not very far from my Galaxy II S straight out of the box...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote