View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #291
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepSnick View Post
it seems the plugboard just really confused my nook into how to sort, or what to sort. guess i'm just stuck. at least it's fixed!
I'm just curious, you never did tell us exactly what you chose for Format and Device in your plugboard. This might have something to do with it. You say you have a Nook Color, did you use Nook_color under device? If so did you try to change that to any device to see if it sorted differently? Or the reverse if you chose any device.

Did you have just one plugboard configured? I had two plugboards at the same time once (to long ago to remember exact details) and they conflicted with each other.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote