View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 01:15 AM   #11
lila55
Fanatic
lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360° , iPhone 5, PRS-650, Sony PRS-T2, Sony PRS-T3, Tolino
"So it goes" seemed to me to always mark death in any form. Due to the constant repetition it is like an exclamation mark to make the reader notice just how often dying happens, but on the other hand it also says: so what, let's move on.

The use of it reminded me of "The Road", in which there also was a constant repetition of the same short phrases (I'm scared. I know, I'm sorry ).

Overall I found it to be an interesting read with a certain off-humor.
lila55 is offline   Reply With Quote