View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #11
screwballl
NewKindler
screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3 Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
3.0.2 was never sent out over the air.

I'm running 3.0.1 myself and have had no problems at all. Some people apparently had issues with temperature sensitivity with 3.0.1, which were fixed with the later update.

I'm a believer in "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". When Amazon issue an update that THEY think is worth having, they'll send it to me .
Obviously if it wasn't worth having then they would not have the 3.0.3 available to the public. Considering the number of bugs it fixes, whether you experience them or not, it is better to be prepared and update, than wait to be without your Kindle due to those bugs, get it fixed/replaced, THEN update it.

Better to save yourself the hassle and just update. The worst that can happen is you never experience the bugs, the best case is you notice a performance increase.
screwballl is offline   Reply With Quote