View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 12:31 AM   #7
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
I am really torn here... Ideally I don't want to support DRM at all... but on the flip side, if DRM does have to exist, ereader style DRM is something I could get behind... but if I want to borrow Library books, well. ADE is kind of necessary... So I guess I pick all three... but that isn't an option in the poll...

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote