Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 10:32 AM   #1283
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
That language is the problem. When I set my Kindle to eenglish, weird things happen too.

But seriously, it might be the book or font. Looks like it is mobi, so it should work. Some fonts don't like certain sizes. Did you try with different font and different book? And yes most everything needs framework restart.
Whoops, corrected my typo

Thanks for the quick reply, DuckieTigger Yup, the book is mobi. I tried it on several other mobi books, also tinkered with different fonts, and font size still stayed the same. Even did several restarts (through settings) aside from restarting framework through JBPatch, still no luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
There are a few little niggles with various sizes.
I outlined my experience here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...postcount=1046

as DT says may well be the language too. unsure.
Could be the font size too. 5, 6, 7 all seem to be displaying at size 7 so I assume it's 5 & 6 that don't work.

Last edited by xtine; 02-25-2013 at 10:35 AM.
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote