View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:00 AM   #10
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
E-readers are a lot more complicated than a calculator. If you take apart a dollar store calculator, it's just a chip, a display, a battery and some buttons. I've had my Kindle Keyboard for a couple years now of pretty heavy use, and it is going just fine. The only problem I had was this summer, it was beginning to lock up, but a reset to factory settings fixed it. My remote control for my TV failed after about three years.
Actually neither the OP nor I were talking about "dollar store" calculators... the OP says "stat" calculator which probably means HP and mine certainly says HP which stands for Hewlett Packard and means high end, scientific instrument level calculator... top of the line and state of the art when released... and still working... and almost definitely why they're still working
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote