View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #8
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
That's not been my experience with Android at all. I've used Aldiko, Cool Reader and Mantano Reader and I had no issues getting any of them to look for books in a specific directory of my choosing (had all my books on /mnt/sdcard/books). No root required.
And I have used fbreader and Moon + Reader Pro. The latter puts its books in /mnt/sdcard/books/Moon+Reader and fb reader just looks in /mnt/sdcard/books and finds all the Moon+Reader books anyway. So, to make things easier, I don't download anything via fbReader because it doesnt care where the books are. Moon+ requires an import. But yeah, no root required (that said, both my Android phones are rooted)
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote