View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Not sure if it counts... But, I've been continually procrastinating on reading the New World of Darkness books that a friend has loaned me to get me caught up enough to play in a few games with him.

If that doesn't count, then I'm not sure. I guess I could say I've put off the Hunger Games long enough. Of course, I can't get my Kindle back from the ladywife long enough read much of anything...
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote