View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ily426 View Post
The subject line says it all: after installing the update yesterday, there is no data displayed anymore in the "In Library" and "On Device" columns.
Is there anything I can do to fix this? Preferably without re-writing the code?
I'm a new-ish user of Calibre, I think it's great and powerful, but this power also means complications that I do not have the time for...
Thank you, ily426
Did you give Calibre time to scan your device (The Job wheel stops turning)?

The column opens when a device is detected.
Then the Job to 'fetch' the previous list that was stored on your device. THEN it looks for other changes.

If you removed the Metadata.calibre file from your device, Calibre has no info for step 2 and goes to step 3 (can take many minutes depending on number of books).
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote