View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #88
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaldo View Post
Hi. Did you read this thread at all? I guess not.

That's from page 4. Just 2 pages back. I guess if you just post in threads without reading all of them, you might miss it.
Whoops. I thought I had searched the thread for the name. Maybe I misspelled his name when I searched for it.

Anyway, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Don't you hate people who recommend the same book in a recommendation thread? Actually, I don't hate them because 1) if more than one person mentions the same book or author, it's often a good sign and 2) people do make mistakes, and I'm willing to be patient with people who are only trying to be helpful.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote