View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 12:04 PM   #8
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Just noticed I never answered the original question; currently I'm avoiding Stieg Larsson - both the film and the books. I remember from a birthday I went to around Christmas 2007, that the host got four sets of the books. It was too much, too much hype around the books then. And recently it's been the movie.

I've recently heard from several though, whose opinion I'd listen to in this case, that they're quite good, so I might actually try them out sometime.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote