View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:38 AM   #15
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
I don't use the device itself to buy books. For the most part, I don't mind the store stuff being on the device. I prefer it to be kind of hidden away though. For example, I don't mind there being a "Discover" tab on the homescreen because I don't have to click it. I don't like store book covers taking up space on my homescreen. That's annoying but not a deal breaker.

I do buy books from the Kobo website because I can never pass up a good coupon. I wish the search functions were better though.
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote