View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:57 AM   #13
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
I havn't voted in the poll as not sure if you are just wanting opinions from the new devices (I have a vox and use the apps), but the same options have been added to my devices for buying books...
I was only thinking about just the Kobo eReaders Touch/Glo/Mini and hadn't considered the Vox/Arc as I really was sure what they had for options, although now that I think about it it makes sense Kobo would also have the "buy me buy me" additionals on them as well somewhere.

I know it's still quite early yet to make any postulations but I am actually a bit surprised that so far it's almost evenly split between those who do use it to buy and those who don't.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote