View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 12:49 PM   #35
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
O.K. I have installed and restarted several times, and I get a very quick flash screen with 3 choices -- Maybe just 2. #1 is in Chinese only -- this is Duokan: #2 has the word Kindle surrounded by Chinese. I have to press the number key on my Kindle to get into Duokan. I'm in now. If I am not back by dark, inform the proper authorities.

Also, I have numbers, not letter in my version. I had to go to Menu, 0 for settings (a little wrench symbol) page 3, select 3, then select 3 again for English. Judicious use of Google translate got me there.

I have Kindle2i

Last edited by montalex; 11-06-2010 at 01:06 PM.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote