View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 11:08 AM   #14
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
I voted for "Who is Oprah?" - I know of her, sort of - I know she's an American chat show host, and I suppose the UK equivilent would be Richard and Judy (who are also chat show hosts and run a book club). I picked that option rather than the "I read books interesting to me regardless of whether Oprah recommended or not" because, to me, that would imply I at least pay some attention to what she recommends, and I can honestly say I haven't got the foggiests. Same with Richard and Judy - although I was horrifed once in WH Smiths to find out I had spent enough, according to the till display, to get myself a free Richard and Judy - pointed this out to the very fed up seeming shop assistant and had him doubled up with laughter. We both knew it meant book, of course, but the idea of getting a free chat show hosting couple was rather absurd.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote