View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #417
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Speaking of Jill. Harlequin has re released my favorite book of hers in a new cover. The Blaze edition is still available as is cheaper but if I was to buy a physical copy this would be the one. Although I find the cover misleading as this is a fast pace action romance book! It's not a Blaze even though it was release under that imprint. It's Romantic Suspense and it's amazing!
This is one of the books I bought during the infamous $4 off sale With such a great recommendation I shall have to move it up in my TBR pile.