View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #127
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K5, K7, KPW3
I seem to be in the minority but I really don't like to use the light during the day. I only start to turn it on at dusk. It's really very convenient, but I never, even at the lowest setting, stop to note that somehow it seems artificial. When I'm reading on my Kindle 4 for example and the light conditions are good, I forget that I'm reading on a device. Not so with frontlight on.

Last edited by Illyria; 02-01-2013 at 08:56 PM.
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote