View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:32 AM   #746
ianc
ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Dictionary help needed.

I just set up my Nexus 7 with and downloaded Fora Dictionary. On my previous table (Nook Color) a double press on a word brought up the dictionary for the word. Cannot get this to work with the latest version all I get is a number of icons on the bottom.
Make sure you have 'Single Selection Action' set to 'Find in Dictionary' and 'Text Selection with double tap' checked in the little pointy finger section of the options, and your dictionary setting set to Fora,

ianc
ianc is offline   Reply With Quote