View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #10
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
If a book has an anime-inspired cover, I'm less likely to read it, because to me that would say something about the writing or the plot of the book, and I don't care much for anime-inspired sensibilities. In the same way, I tend to avoid cartoon-y covers, because to me that tends to scream "chick-lit" which I also don't care for.

on the other hand, there currently is a tendency in Romancelandia for naked, headless torsos on the cover - those tend to say nothing to me about the contents - they get slammed on so many different types of books that they're signally neutral to me.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote