View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 12:56 AM   #2
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
If you check the version listing thread in the "Sticky" section, you'll see where I list all the versions. The one you are requesting must be the original f/w on the V5 when it was shipped. Unfortunately, there was no way to get it off my V5.

However, the future versions all improved on it as I list in that message. I do have all the other versions, and have recently found a way to make them available to people if they want them.

AJ

ps, if I don't respond to you here, send me a PM as I don't always check the Astak section.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote