Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #100
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Last I spoke to a Gamestop employee there next "allotment" is already spoken for via preorders. Guess how many that is? Guess how many they got the first go around?

The availability up to this point in my area is a joke. Joe/Jane who rather deal via local retailers will quickly forget about this one with the other tablets that will be released I'd guess pre Thanksgiving.

Even Walmart's website shows it out of stock. And Amazon is selling at a premium.

Last edited by robertc88; 08-06-2012 at 12:07 PM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote