View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 11:42 AM   #22
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
I'm gonna have to agree with Ken and @ProDigit.

Why? Because:

@Dulins - If you do sell a product you're obviously gonna push for it to be sold for financial reasons and have a positive attitude towards them whether its conscious or subconscious.
You must have missed the many times over the last 2-3 years on this site when i have recommended to people devices i do not sell. I have recommended on various occasions Irex, Kindle, Nook and Sony and a couple others like the Infibeam Pi etc.

You have also missed the point that I have sold other Ectaco products and WANT to sell this device. I am simply deflated at the moment that I will be able to.

PF4- I have just seen either of those devices for $399 locally and refurbished for $50 less

Last edited by Dulin's Books; 03-11-2012 at 11:47 AM.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote