View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 12:54 AM   #12020
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Dresden Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama View Post
I loved the Swedish version, and lately I hate vampire stuff but I liked that movie. I liked it so much that I didn't want to ruin it for myself by watching the American version.
Another unusual take on vampires is The Dresden Files, a series (13 novels and over a dozen short stories with more of both coming) by Jim Butcher. The series focuses on various adversaries in each book, vampires being one of the many. There's a The Dresden Files thread in this forum where some die-hard Dresden fans hang out.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote