View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #2
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Thanks for the review, the Archos 70 was on my list, along with a rooted Nook Color and Samsung Galaxy Tab because of the 7" form factor. I ended up with the SGT because COSTCO had one for $399 without a data contract.

It is understandable that the Achos performs well with media, as Archos is/was a portable DVD player manufacturer, and I would expect their heratige to show.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote